Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I'm over it!

So Cláudio informed me in a recent e-mail of his that he is dating someone new now. Well... I'm happy for him. He's so wonderful that I'm glad he doesn't have to be lonely. But a big part of me wishes he weren't over me and that part of him were suffering because we're so far apart. I guess I'm just selfish. Oh well. At least I have several other foreign boys I can obsess over. Alexandre, Fabiano, Camillo, Gérald... the list goes on.

Speaking of which, there is a straight guy that I know who lives in Catalonia. He's a super cool guy and we met online to do a language exchange. I help him with English and he helps me with Catalan. He's been in a relationship for a while with a girl that he's quite fond of and just recently they moved in together.

I think he has a crush on me. Well, I'm pretty sure. He recently confessed to me that he thinks he is bisexual. And the way our conversations go... and we get along too well. And I know we miss one another when we don't get to talk often. Too bad he's not closer and well... gayer. I think we'd make a nice couple. Not to mention that he's handsome too. Tall, athletic, dark hair, green eyes... intelligent, fun, open-minded, sweet. What else could I want? If I thought I had a chance with him, I can see myself really being crazy for him.

No comments: