Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wrapping up!

So I wanted to start making entries more often, at least once a week. But these last few weeks before my trip I've been really a bit busy with so much stuff. I have finals this week and preparation and such... my friends are wanting to spend time with me and go out and do stuff and getting in their last minute Charles-time.

I can't believe I leave in fifteen days. Holy crap! (Yesterday, I said holy crap in public and some lady responded that crap isn't holy; only the Lord is holy. Of course I had to respond that her assumption was incorrect considering that crap may or may not sometimes be full of holes. Homophones, bitches. Then she tried to recruit me into some cult.)

Anyway... AH! So what are we doing this weekend?

Technorati tags: , ,

No comments: