Sunday, August 06, 2006

Body Worlds

On Saturday, after having slept only three hours the night before after going out and being stood up by a date (boys suck), I went to see the Body Worlds 3 exhibit at the Houston Museum of Natural Science with my family. Amazing. That's all I can say. Simply amazing.

I highly recommend that all of you go and see it if you can. It was very fun and educational.

After that, my father took us to eat at Mely's in Pearland. I had the "Pollo Macarena". It was delicious... it was kind of like pollo poblano but the sauce was kind of different. It totally gave me a foodgasm.

Then, I went to a Brazilian party with Adriana, then we went to another party with all her co-workers in Pearland, then lastly a final party with the ones who wanted to get kind of wild and we drank and danced and had a great time. And then the two of us passed out on a stranger's bed with a boy whose name I can't remember.

At 8:00am after having slept probably only four hours, Adriana woke me up and got me to take her home... it's really difficult to drive while you're asleep, just to let you know. ;) I went home and slept the entire day and finally woke up at 7:00pm. I suppose I caught up on all the sleep from the past two days that I had missed. I feel much better now, though. ;)

Ah... oh... Kenny just called and is inviting me to go visit him at a bar called 611 that I've never been to. I can never say no to him... who do I ever say no to anyway? Oh well, here I go to make myself presentable and then I'm off!

Have a good night, my lovelies.

No comments: