Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Medium

So the opera "Medium" was last night. To those of you who didn't go, it was really quite good. Very modern 20th century type opera. And also the fabulous company who showed up made it even better. Patty, her daughter, Stacy, Brett, Carlos, Grady, Leo and Sergio. Some of my favourite people.

Charles, Amanda and LeoAfter the opera, we went to JR's and Southbeach, all except Patty, her daughter, and Grady. We danced a lot and Leo and I flirted all night... it was good. I wish Leo were interested in me. He's not into chubby guys. It really sucks. I think we'd be great together -- everything else fits perfectly. I can definitely tell that he adores me. Well, the fact that he tells me so kind of gives it away. But he's one of those few guys that I can go hang out with and we'll talk and talk and talk and never be able to say goodbye because we don't want to end the dialogue. I guess I'm kind of infatuated with him. Anywhere, here is a little blurry photo of me, Amanda and Leo. It's from a few months ago and it's not a very flattering photo for any of us... and it doesn't help that Leo always makes goofy faces for photos.

Did I mention that Leo is from Argentina? And he speaks really pretty Spanish? Yeah...

Last night I also saw Tiago Brandão (AKA Tiago Whore). I called him out on his being selfish and always using people and he got a little impatient. Oh well.

No comments: